Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wednesdays RTI AZ Playlist



Hello all, here is the playlist from tonights Johnny Reece programme, broadcast worldwide from RTI (www.rti.fm) earlier this evening.
This programme will be added to our Podcast tomorrow, 25th May 2006.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rolling Stones - The Last Time
Ian Brown - F.E.A.R
Free - Little Bit Of Love
Rita Chao & The Quests - Hanky Panky
Sparks - I Thought I Told You To Wait In The Car
The Doors - Strange Days
Hooverphonic - This Strange Effect
France Gall - Poupee De Cire, Poupee De Son
Sailor - A Glass Of Champagne
Little John and The Monks - Black Winds
David Bowie - Never Let Me Down
Jacqueline Taieb - 7 a.m.
The The - Deep Down Truth (Thatstore)
The Nazz - Open My Eyes
A Raincoat - I Love You For Your Mind (Not Your Body)
The Kinks - I Go To Sleep
Family - Burlesque
The Beatle-etts - Only Seventeen
Ramones - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Blur - Jets (Thatstore)
Roxy Music - Amazona
Crowded House - Not The Girl You Think You Are
Gale Hainess - Johnny Ander
The Shangri-las - Dressed In Black
T.Rex - There Was A Time/Raw Ramp/Electric Boogie
Malcolm McLaren - Mon Die Senie
Cowboy Junkies - Blue Moon Revisited (Song For Elvis)
Japan - Nightporter
Janice Nicholls - I'll Give It Five

----------------------------------------------------------------