Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Soiree



I enjoyed this weekend, not so frantic as recent affairs. So much so, that I'm even posting the playlist of tonights show, 21st October, just about in time ! Wonders will never cease. If you missed it, it's on the Pod, do have a sneaky listen if you will, I really enjoyed the music this time (hey, I would, I chose it !).
It's at : http://www.4shared.com/dir/391612/be81ca22/sharing.html, along with recent soirees from all of my colleagues.
And, it went like this :

The Cars - Moving In Stereo
Prince - Take Me With U
Kenny Everett - Nice Time
Sparks - The Very Next Fight
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
V.A.S.T. - Pretty When You Cry
The Bevis Frond - New River Head
Terry Reid - Seed Of Memory
Gene Vincent & The Blue Caps - Pretty Pretty Baby
Matthew Sweet - Push The Feelings
Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie - The Rattler
Madness - (Waiting For The) Ghost Train
The Cure - Cut Here
Honeybus - Story
Gomez - We Haven't Turned Around (Remix)
Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne
Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Up Above My Head
John Martyn - May You Never
Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do
Genesis - Ripples
Bryan Ferry - As The World Turns

Hope everyone had a great weekend,

Johnny x