Saturday, January 05, 2008

Into 2008...




Happy New Year to all (a bit late I know, but we've been away).
I saw many New Year displays and celebrations from around the world, as we all did, and I have decided there is one place I'd love to see in the middle of a celebration - the worlds most amazing skyline, in my opinion - Beijing. So, that's a target for me. I have to visit !
But, it's back to London town, as we head into 2008, and the Zone business at hand.
A host of new Programmes have been done, and are being arranged. Our Pod is full of new and current shows - so don't forget to check it out.
.
Up and coming in the next week too, will be newies from both Cupcake, and Zoe. As ever, we will feature these on our Pod first, and I'll publish more schedules later.
On the subject of schedules, we are just putting the finishing touches to all the January 2008 ones, and tonight, Saturday, via RTI and Sky, will be Barry De Foyle. That's at 9pm (UK time).
Tomorrow night, Sunday, 8pm, it's Johnny Reece.
.
Looking ahead to Radio Seagull next week, and it's Johnny Reece (Monday and Friday), Rich Phoenix (Tuesday and Saturday), and Barry De Foyle (Wednesday and Sunday). Have a look at their site for the exact details and times.
.
Hoping you all had a fabulous New Year, and do stick with us for 2008 !
.
Thanks, as ever, for your support.
.
Steve Lloyd PR The Album Zone
.
.
Official Blog : http://thealbumzone.blogspot.com
Official MySpace : http://www.myspace.com/albumzone
email : studio@albumzone.co.uk