Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sundays Playlist...



Ah yes, while Steve Lloyd has slipped away for a couple of days rest and recreation (or so he says), I'm just sneaking in, with tonights playlist... and the show is now on the Pod !, at :
.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/391612/be81ca22/sharing.html
.
The Johnny Reece Show : 2nd December 2007
.
Ann D'Andrea - Johnnie's Back In Town
The Beatles - Glass Onion
Marianne Faithfull - Song For Nico
Pop Levi - Blue Honey
Lesley Gore - Maybe I Know
Interpol - Narc
David Axelrod - Holy Thursday
Roxy Music - Whirlwind
R.E.M. - High Speed Train
Janis Martin - Teen Street
Machine Gun Fellatio - The Girl Of My Dreams (Is Giving Me Nightmares)
Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Tom Waits - If I Have To Go
Lambchop - Something's Going On
Morris Quinlan Experience - Ship Of Fools 2008
White Stripes - Rag And Bone
Steve Miller Band - Wintertime
I Monster - Who Is She ?
Sparks - Beaver O'Lindy
The Miller Sisters - Ten Cats Down
The Atlantics - Come On
Edwyn Collins - I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You
Lovage - Sex (I'm A)
The Congregation - Softly Whispering I Love You
Touch And Go - Would You ?
Sparks - Girl From Germany
The Angels - Thank You And Goodnight
.
--------------------------------------
.
.

Johnny x