Monday, February 06, 2006

Ms Street : The Answers

Zoe Street says :

Why are you involved in The Album Zone ?
Because, to coin a Madness phrase, it's the rockingest sound around!

What's your favourite colour ?
It varies, but as I'm a girl, pink is always good.

What's your favourite sweets ?

Mochi! (little Japanese, glutinous balls)

Favourite Food :
Mochi! (little Japanese etc etc)
Sushi generally.
And apple crumble. Not all at the same time though.

Least Favourite Food :
All of the above, but at the same time.

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
A dominatrix superhero who takes over the world of rock radio for my own nefarious desires...ahahahahahaaaa!

Choose ONE word to describe yourself :
Optimistic (see above)

What could you not live without ?
Mochi

Who could you not live without ?
The man who makes mochi.
And my beloved boyfriend.

What's the greatest Single ever made ?
Just the one ? Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick by good ol' Ian and the Blockheads is a winner, but sorry, I've got to name another - it's Oh Shit! by Buzzcocks, as this song dragged me through troubled adolescence and beyond.

What's the greatest Album ever made ?
"Another Music In A DIfferent Kitchen" - Buzzcocks
And I'm digging "02" by blues maestro Son Of Dave. But it varies.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be ?
I'd be more discreet

Do you love Custard ?
Never used to, but that changed when gifts of apple crumble and Sainsbury's Taste the Difference custard with vanilla pods were brought into my flat. I sure did taste the difference, I was practically bathing in the stuff.

Favourite subject at School :
Art and English

Least favourite subject at School:
Maths and science. Ugh!

Mode of Transport :
Hoop and stick

IQ :
752

Colour of Socks :
Socks ? SOCKS ? Stockings, if you don't mind, either black or natural.

Favourite Pet :
Pussycats

Favourite Smartie colour :
Blue obviously!

Favourite flavour of Crisps :
BBQ

Favourite Places :
London is where me heart lies, Gawd bless it. And the Album Zone studio of course. Or my boudoir, eating mochi in the nude.

You are moving to the Moon, but you are allowed to take just THREE personal possessions with you. What would they be ?
My boyfriend
My record collection
My stereo

Best Friend :
Oh, you know...

Worst Friend :
Is this not an oxymoron? Head hurts...

Best TV Programmes ever :
Blankety Blank

Best Radio Programmes ever :

Erm, Pogo Sessions on Album Zone (my show! my show!)

Best Films ever :
Pogo does Prestatyn

Best Song Lyric ever :
"Then suddenly, like a fly in my cup of tea" - Is It A Dream - The Damned
"I don't have to tell her / I'm a super fella" - I Wanna Be Her Hero - The Lurkers

Best advice you've ever been given :

I never take advice, I am the all knowing Oracle.
(Oh all right, "Shut up and get on with it," Joe Strummer. Not given to me, exactly, but rings true)

Worst advice you've ever been given :
I never take advice, I am the all knowing Oracle

Final thoughts :
Lots of love to you all, dwarlings...