Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mr Bismarck : The Answers

Richard Bismarck says :


Why with the Zone.... I was having a quiet drink in my local Tavern one evening. Just around closing time I was rather merry when someone blindfolded me, and held a pistol to my head
"No false moves me hearty" quoth he, "you're being pressganged to serve with the Album Zone"
Fave colour.... Green
Fave sweet.....Chocolate liqueurs
Fave food...... Beetroot
Least fave food.... Cheese (uncooked)
When I grow up..... Director General of the BBC
One word to describe me.... Confused
Couldn't live without.......Pine cones
Greatest Album.....First Band On The Moon - The Cardigans (maybe not the best but I like it)
Greatest single....Hello Goodbye - The Beatles (maybe, if I had more time it may be different)
Change one thing about me....To not be lazy
Custard? Warm--yes Cold--no
Fav subject at school .... TV studies (It was an experimental course at the time, designed by the guy who taught us)
Fav football team.... Barnstoneworth Utd
Fav cheerleaders.....Any. I'm afraid I'm a cheerleader virgin
Mode of transport.... I drive a SEAT Ibiza, I cycle a Claude Butler and I travel on TrentBarton buses.
IQ? .... Probably quite low
Colour of socks... today dark brown... What do you want to know that for?
Fav Pet.... Tabitha, a long departed moggy
Fav smartie colour... brown, if they still do them in that colour. I know they changed them a few years ago. I had better do more research next time.
Fav crisp flavour.... Cheese N' Onion (cheese is OK cooked)
Fav places.... Outer Hebrides, Iceland or the Faroe Islands.
3 things to take to the moon....Bicycle, Oxygen cylinder, Emiliana Torrini
Best Friend...Anyone who buys me a pint
Worst Friend...I'm probably my own worst enemy.
Best TV... I'm Alan Partridge
Best radio...I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again

Best film.... Monty Python & The Holy Grail
Best song lyric...I'm back at my cliff
still throwing things off
I listen to the sounds they make
on their way down
I follow with my eyes 'till they crash
imagine what my body would sound like
slamming against those rocks
when it lands will my eyes
be open or closed.
(Hyper Ballad.. Bjõrk)
Best advice...Stop listening to that music and get on with your homework (Unfortunately I disobeyed this advice)
Worst advice...You can always trust a grey squirrel
Final thoughts....Communication is the key...